Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flowers and a toothbrush?

Flowers & a toothbrush, eh?

Well at long last I have been able to turn my attention back to Paul and Dorothy. It's hard to not play favourites with all the characters we have created and are developing, but if I'm honest, I think I'd have to say I like Dorothy best, and feel very comfortable inside her head!

Paul and Dorothy have had a very busy day! Paul was rescued from a potential final resting place, the bad guy looks like he's escaped (or has he??), massive amounts of contraband have been discovered and an unlikely relationship appears to be developing between two of the central characters. As the day winds down, we find Dorothy welcoming Paul with his toothbrush on board. After a relaxing evening, things are just getting cozy, when an unwelcome call breaks the mood....amongst all the booty discovered is something a little more substantial, and very disturbing.......

Stay tuned!!!

Time to call it a night, and hope that the snow doesn't amount to much for the morning drive.

Cheers!!

Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week