Tuesday, February 12, 2008

G'nite for Tuesday

Good evening!

How nice to not have to get up at 4:00 this morning, a few days off work to recharge the batteries, get some needed chores done, and of course - write!!!

Well only one chore accomplished from my list today, but the most important thing is that I have done my share on "Madelaine" and its now over to my partner to carry on. I hope she has had some success with "Body Perfect" as that will give me something else to work on over the next couple of days.

Gina is about to re-enter the picture, with a cryptic reference to Alejandro Vargas! Where will Pam take this next chapter? Stay tuned!

Oh did I mention its snowing! Such a novelty - NOT! Although I was glad to not have to trek across the 401 today.

Remember, both Pam and I love to hear your comments, and for those on our distribution list, I'll hopefully be able to send out a chapter or two later this week.

Cheers!

Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week