Friday, February 29, 2008

No creative juices tonight...

Our first month of blogging has been very exciting for both Liz and I . We thank everyone for their comments and look forward to more as every bit of encouragement is most welcome.
The creative juices are not with me tonight as work was especially taxing this week. I have read Liz's account of Dorothy and Paul's escapades. Dorothy is Liz's alter ego and she can get right into the skin of that woman. Not sure where I am going with Maddy tomorrow but I hope to move things along closer to a conclusion.
If you are reading the stories we welcome constructive critisism.
So tomorrow I will immerse myself with the budding romance of George Kirwan and Gina or are they just good friends?? Stay tuned for more.

Pam ..I think the snow's stopped.

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week