Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday morning.

More snow!!!!!!!!! Enough already!

Woke up about an hour ago and was not happy to see it snowing again, although I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go today. I just hope the weather doesn't delay my daughter, and friends', planned getaway to warmer temperatures and sandy beaches! She is bringing her cat, Cujo, over to us later today to cat-sit while she is away. Cujo is not exactly a friendly or affectionate cat, and now that I have a new cat here myself, it will be interesting to see how things will go! Good thing I'm off work a few days next week to play referee if need be.

Well time to start some laundry, catch up on email and then see what the day will bring - look forward to a next instalment from Pam!

Cheers
Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week