Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday evening.....

....and for now the revision of Madelaine is up to date...all 16 Chapters!! As well I've managed to create a chapter summary which I think will be helpful as we move forward.

So this means I now get to be freshly creative once again! I have both Body Perfect and Pam has just sent me her latest addition to Madelaine. Just wonder which one I'll tackle first.

Today I managed to finish reading "The Cruellest Month" by Louise Penny - that's the second of her books I've read, and all I can say is that I wish I could move to Three Pines - murders notwithstanding! She manages to evoke the atmosphere of murder in a close knit village so reminiscent of murder mysteries I enjoyed growing up with!

And now another work week looms! Just how does Monday get back around here so quickly!

Pam and I have decided to attend another writing workshop in April, hosted by Brian Henry. This one should be very timely for us as it will focus on Writing and Revising.

Well, I feel the day saw some accomplishment and now with tired eyes and fatigued brain, I'm going to call it a day.

Cheers
Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week