Sunday, March 16, 2008

St Patrick's Day Eve

March 16

Also Sunday evening, which of course means its Monday morning just around the corner and back to work. What a difference in the weather this weekend from last! Definitely a hint of spring in the air and the warmer temperatures are helping the mounds of snow to recede.

As Pam mentioned, we have been basically out of touch for a few days. She has been away, helping her daughter move. And I’m still trying to get my voice back to normal, although today seems much better. The beginning last week saw me with little to no voice, and then when it returned, it plummeted to the basement and I could have done some moonlighting as a fog horn!

The change to daylight savings time didn’t help either!

Well, I shouldn’t really complain, I only have to work tomorrow, then have the rest of the week off. So I think I can suffer with getting up early for one day.

Another birthday party today, this time for Noah, who turned one year old on the 14th. Two of my grandchildren share the same birth month as me so I’m in good company!

By the sounds of things, I think Pam will be glad to get back to work tomorrow for a rest – I have to agree with her. Moving has to be one of the most stressful events in one’s life.

We have discussed trying to flesh out Brian a bit more. Many of our characters physical appearances are loosely based on people or (dare I say it) celebrities, we are familiar with. We find it helps us have an appearance in mind and makes them seem more real. But for some reason, we are having difficulty with Brian! I will tell her some of the ideas I came up with when we have a catch up session tomorrow.

But for now, its time to get the head geared to thinking about work…grrrrrr! And perhaps an early night to bed, with a good book.

Is the pot roast all done, Pam? Sounds very good to me!

"When law can stop the blades of grassfrom growin' as they grow,An' when the leaves in summer time their color dare not show,Then I will change the color, too,I wear in my caubeen;But till that day, plaise God, I'll stick to the Wearin' o' the Green.~Author Unknown"


Cheers & Happy St Patrick's Day!


Liz



No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week