Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day Earlier This Week!

As promised last Sunday, I've made it here with another post before the full week went by!

What a glorious day weather wise! More like summer than spring, but it was sure nice to be able to head outside without a coat! Buds are forming on trees, and fields are turning green almost overnight.

I worked on Body Perfect today, didn't flow as well as I think it should have. But I have sent it along to the other half of JT and wait for her comments. For the rest of the weekend I need to work on my newsletter for work, prepare for the workshop next weekend and also try and find some down time somewhere in there! And then I will turn my attention to Madelaine.

Perhaps the fresh air has caught up with me, for I'm feeling pretty exhausted, although I really don't have much to show for that! So I think it will be another early night and hope the batteries recharge somewhat!

Cheers!
Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week