Monday, June 16, 2008

"The END" appears to be just the beginning

Thought I had better check in as it's been a while. Hot & humid weather makes me weary so I am not accomplishing as much as I should.

Liz is on a five day mini vacation puddling around at home and going for appointments that we can't schedule into the working week. She is also wading through draft # one and I am collecting Draft # 2. to get ready to edit and revise. Then when we get to draft #3 we hope that we will be just polishing our little gem and get it ready to be sent out to an agent. One step at a time.

I managed quite a bit more on Body Perfect and now it is in Liz's hands to continue.

I missed the Book Expo yesterday and was hoping to meet up with Louise Penny and see all those wonderful authors and have them sign their books. It would have cost me a fortune as I can't resist new books. Mulling over some ideas for the sequel to Body as ideas keep appearing from everywhere. I have a small cassette recorder for my purse that comes in handy as I forget my name sometimes. Hate listening to myself also.

Well I am rambling here so will have a nap before charging ahead with the revisions.

Talk soon,
Pam

Keep those titles coming for the Madelaine book please.

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week