Monday, November 17, 2008

This and That!

Not many leaves left to fall and the car was covered in ice this morning. I like the changes in the seasons but I have to admit this is not my favourite.
The editing of Madelaine is coming along and is going as slow as I thought it would. I don't swear much but@#$%^&. However beggars can't be choosers and unpaid labour is hard to find. Liz is still packing boxes and sorting through a lifetime of memories . I don't envy her the work but before she knows it she will be settled again and can get back to the revisions I am waiting on.

In the meantime I have started a short story with the intent of sending it into The Toronto Star contest. We have given ourselves another deadline. As Liz hopes to be settled around the 5-10th December she hopes to be finished the revisions by the 19th. We will be sending it off over the Christmas holidays and then we will wait on the rejection letters!!!!

We are looking forward to getting back to Body Perfect and the completion of that book.
The New year should bring about a more structured writing routine with scheduled brainstorming sessions and writing weekends.

2009 we believe is going to be a big year for us so watch out all you Jamie Tremain fans. Thank you for sticking with us. We like to see comments on the blog on anything really so please share your ideas or thoughts with us.

Talk to you soon,
Pam

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week