Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A new start!

What do you think of our new Blog page? Liz did a great job of brightening it up and changing the format. Please let us know what you think in the comment section and any suggestions you may have.

Let me explain the new picture. Last week we attended the annual Gala with our bank colleagues. No, we did not win a cruise or any door prizes for that matter. We were wearing those name tags that say “Hello, my name is……… and did not want it in the picture. I took mine off but Liz decided to just cover hers up. She is not pledging allegiance to anything!!

It takes me 30 minutes to drive to work and I never take the highway. Preferring the secondary roads to avoid traffic it also gives me an opportunity to observe the changes in the landscape with the seasons. Autumn is my favourite time of year and I love the colours. I find even the grayness of November with frosty fields first thing in the morning just as beautiful. I can’t say the same for the deep of winter as the driving can be very hazardous, but equally as picturesque. Sitting by the fire watching the snow is preferable to me.

Time being at a premium I will start to use my small tape recorder when I am driving to record all the random plotting I do while driving. Who said I can’t multi-task?

I am working on Chapter three of the third draft of ”Body Perfect” and not finding a great deal to change. Liz did a super job of Draft two. Enjoying the characters especially Dorothy who is the main protagonist. We can now see how to move this story forward into a series. Lots of ideas brewing with “ Del Rio Investigations “.

Talk soon,

Slainte,

Pam

2 comments:

carolinemack said...

Like your new set up. Well done Liz. You might want to check how many km your car has done though... 143 doesn't seem like much hahahaha

Liz said...

Thanks Caroline..sometimes a bit of a change can perk you up.
Yeah, I thought of that regarding the km, but that's what comes from working in the bank all day and dealing with high end numbers..we shorten everthing!

Cheers
Liz

Popular Posts Viewed This Week