Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the Thirteenth

Really?  I suppose if you’re the superstitious type its an auspicious day.  The only unlucky thing about it for me is that it means my few days off work are coming to an end.  L     (And when I first tried to post this blog entry at 11:00 a.m., was told “Blogger is currently unavailable” – coincidence?)

The weather has been wonderful these past few days; front yard landscaping done, and I have the aches and pains to prove it!  A long overdue car cleaning was finally checked off the list as well.  And this morning I have wrapped up Body Perfect revisions up to Chapter Twelve. 

Sleeping in past 4:30 has been a real treat, but now I must wait until August to enjoy it again.  The weather forecast is calling for a risk of thunderstorms this afternoon – dare I hope?   My apologies to those of you who dislike storms.  I’ll concede I don’t like the wind-damaging kinds of storms, but to drift off to sleep with the sound of distant thunder and rain on my window is one of my pleasures in life.  As well, I find a rainy day very conducive to writing, but its beginning to look like I’ll be cheated out of that benefit today as the sun is shining and  there is a gentle breeze.  But I also know how quickly that can change.

And as there is still no luck with any lotteries, I suppose it’s back to work on Monday.

Have a great weekend – one week today marks the first long weekend of the summer!  Whoohoo!

Cheers

Liz

No comments:

Popular Posts Viewed This Week