Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Moonshine Cafe


Sunday afternoon at the Moonshine Cafe, Kerr Village in Oakville was the venue for the launch of Vicki Delany’s new mystery More Than Sorrow. Vicki read from her book, a modern Gothic suspense while the audience ate pizza and samosas and quaffed G & T’s or your libation of choice. Books were for sale along with a cheery note from the author. A good time was had by all.

Vicki telling us not to have too many G & T's.













Vicki reading from More than Sorrow.

Vicki and Pam

Michelle Patterson, Pam Blance, Liz Lindsay and 
Susan Agnew

Yes, There was a fire sale on glasses with dark frames!! Only Susan is young enough to go without.








The lovely Linda Simmons

And last but not least is Jamie Tremain
AKA as Pam Blance and Liz Lindsay


Its been another glorious w/e although cooler. This is much to my liking. The trees are slowly turning a lovely golden colour and should be in full autumn glory by the time my friend arrives from Scotland on Oct 2nd for a visit.  I will endevour to keep to my writing schedule as we have a deadline of the first week in December for THE BOOK to got to market. Enjoy this beautiful time of year and if you need a good book pick up Vicki Delany's More than Sorrow. I know what I will be reading tonight.

Talk soon,
Slainte
Pam

3 comments:

Vicki Delany said...

It was nice of you two to come out! I'm now waiting for the launch party for The Body Perfect (hope I got that right)

Liz said...

I thoroughly enjoyed it Vicki - as my sister said it was a very pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Liz

Pam said...

You'll get the first invite to Body Perfect when it launches. Nice afternoon.

Popular Posts Viewed This Week